Cité de / City of Clarence-Rockland
Anishinabek Nation News
- L'actuelle mairesse de Mississauga dirigera le Parti libéral de l'Ontario en vue des prochaines élections.
- L'Italienne Federica Brignone a remporté l'épreuve, la première de deux ce week-end.
- La cause de Rodney Nichols a été ajournée jusqu'au 7 décembre à 13 h à L'Orignal, dans l’Est ontarien.
- Une quarantaine d’enseignants ont signé une lettre adressée à la députée de Hull, Suzanne Tremblay.
- SPO s’inspire de la politique néo-zélandaise visant à interdire le tabac à toute personne née après 2008.
- The United Way East Ontario is giving a big boost to Jewish, Palestinian and Muslim organizations impacted by the violence in Gaza and Israel.
- A 29-year-old driver is facing impaired driving charges after a single-vehicle crash south of Ottawa. Emergency crews responded to the crash on County Road 44 in North Grenville early Saturday morning.
- The city of Ottawa says snow clearing is done using a "road-priority system," with high-use, emergency and transit routes cleared first. Here is a look at when roads and sidewalks will be plowed during significant snowfall events, according to the city's website:
- Ontario Liberals have selected Bonnie Crombie, a three-term big city mayor and former MP who boasts that she gets under the skin of Premier Doug Ford, as their next leader to go head to head with the premier in the next provincial election.
- An Ottawa doctor denied permanent residency and a grocery store closing its doors: Top 5 stories this weekCTVNewsOttawa.ca looks at the top five stories in Ottawa this week.
RSS Error: A feed could not be found at `https://rsshub.app/cbc/topics`; the status code is `404` and content-type is `text/html; charset=UTF-8`
- The Ottawa REDBLACKS announced the following transactions, today: SIGNED: American linebacker Tyler Wiltz HEIGHT: 5-11 | WEIGHT: 218 lbs | BIRTHDAY: 1998-11-18 HOMETOWN: Lafayette, LA | SCHOOL: Pittsburgh American defensive lineman Vandarius Cowan HEIGHT: 6-4 | WEIGHT: 251 lbs | BIRTHDAY: 1998-07-15 HOMETOWN: Palm Beach Garden, FL | SCHOOL: Maryland American linebacker Sherrod Greene HEIGHT: […]
- The Ottawa REDBLACKS announced the following transactions, today: SIGNED: American running back Ryquell Armstead HEIGHT: 5-11 | WEIGHT: 221 lbs | BIRTHDAY: 1996-10-30 HOMETOWN: Bridgeton, NJ | SCHOOL: Temple American receiver KeSean Carter HEIGHT: 5-9 | WEIGHT: 176 lbs | BIRTHDAY: 2000-08-15 HOMETOWN: The Woodlands, TX | SCHOOL: Houston American running back Tyler Hoosman HEIGHT: […]
- When opportunity has knocked on Ottawa REDBLACKS’ running back Devonte Williams’ door, he has been there to answer. Throughout his career, Williams has always been seeking chance, perhaps most prominently in his collegiate career at Indiana University, where he switched to cornerback just to get himself on the field. “I went into training camp having […]
- The Canadian Football League announced, today, that Ottawa REDBLACKS punter Richie Leone has been named a 2023 league All-Star. Leone, 31, has now been named a CFL All-Star for the fifth time in his outstanding career, also earning the honour in 2015, 2016, 2019, and 2021. The Roswell, Georgia native joins Winnipeg Blue Bombers defensive […]
- The Atleti Holiday Pack is back and better than ever. The most exciting live sports experience in Ottawa awaits you… or someone on your holiday list. (Editor's note: It is totally acceptable to purchase one of these packages for yourself. This is a no judgement zone) The Atleti Holiday Pack starts at $135. SECURE YOURS […]
- The Canadian Premier League (CPL) today announced the winners of the league’s inaugural CPL Business Awards, which honour outstanding achievements at both the team and the executive level in areas such as ticketing, partnerships, merchandise, fan and community engagement, and more. “Every year we recognize outstanding performances on the field, but there is so much […]
- The CPL Fan Awards are back! This year we have three Atleti Players that have been nominated ✌️ Cast your votes for Goal Of The Year, Save Of The Year, Team Of The Year and Fan Of The Year daily by clicking here. When it first happened, everyone knew that Luke Singh's goal against Cavalry […]
- Atlético Ottawa announced on Friday that they have re-signed goalkeeper Nathan Ingham to a deal that will see him stay with the club through the 2025 Canadian Premier League season. Ingham is entering his fifth season in the CPL, spending the last two in the nation's capital following a two-year stint with York United. The […]
- It's a yearly, festive tradition… the Atleti Family gathers together to toast the year that was at the Atleti Year Ender. The Atleti Year Ender is an exclusive event for Season Seat Members. Over 200 members of the Atleti Family spent the evening looking back on the wild year that was 2023, and turned the […]
- The Ottawa Senators are in troube. A season jammed with hope and expectation and optimism has very quicky turned sour. After another disappointing performance ast night, the Sens find themseves in a wee bit of a tai spin. The good news is, there are 64 games eft in the season. The bad news is, there […]
- …wait, you’re all still here?? Didn’t the season end days ago? Everyone fired, the franchise folded and SensChirp was sold to deep-pocketed investors? No? What a pleasant and unexpected surprise this is. Oh! And there’s a hockey game today! After another completely unnecessary and painful break, the Ottawa Senators are back at it as they […]
- Three steps forward and one step back. With a disappointing 5-3 loss to the New York Islanders on Friday night, the Ottawa Senators saw their modest three-game winning streak snapped and fell back to .500 in the process. The house is suddenly on fire again and the fan base is on edge. So while the […]
- Hi Check…Check…Is this thing on? It has been years since we last saw our beloved Senators. They travelled deep into the heart of Stockholm, Sweden and vanished without a trace. Sure they would pop up from time to time – like that dramatic overtime win over the Detroit Red Wings and hard-working shootout victory over […]
- It turns out the key to turning things around this season was getting far, far away from us. Thanks to a 2-1 shootout win over the Wild which came on the heels of a 5-4 overtime win over the Red Wings, the Senators return to Ottawa feeling a whole lot better about where their game […]